Rails Picatinny | Rails Picatinny Rails Picatinny
Length 267 mm
Weight 1074 g
Initial speed lime 4.5 mm 125 m / s
CO2 Gun Umarex Racegun Competition II
In sports shooting, the most prestigious competitions are those based on the rules of the International Confederation of Practical Shooting. The guns used here differ significantly in characteristics and technology of standard pistols.
Special features of the Racegun include a compensator, longer functional elements and a jet funnel. With its Blowback effect and its all-metal construction, this gun has a realistic feel in every way. An especially interesting detail is the replaceable and adjustable lift. The shooters can choose between a fiber optic sight and a standard view.
The RaceGun comes with an additional Picatinny rail and a sliding racker. This useful tool is installed in place of the lift and facilitates the loading when assembling the optical components.
Umarex Racegun Competition II, a CO2 gun with 22 shot loader. It is a novelty whose main difference with the Racegun Full Metal Blowback is that it includes Dot Sight Competition II.
Technical characteristics of the Racegun Competition II
· Powered by 12g CO2 capsules
· Charger with 22 ballas BB'S 4.5 mm (.177).
· Simple action trigger.
· Fully metallic with Blowback.
· Sights with optical fiber.
· Rail Picatinny lower (fixed).
· Upper bridge with Picatinny rail (not fixed).
· Suppressor / compensator.
· Charger "All in one" (CO2 and pellets).
· Dot Sight Competition II included