Radio control, solar-powered operation, altimeter, barometer, thermometer, digital compass, high and low tide indicator, moon phase indicator, water resistant to 20 bar, the new PRW-1500T-7VER is the ultimate among the multifunction sports watches.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS PRW-1500T-7VER
· Auto light switch (Full Auto EL Light operates only in the dark).
· The watch's power supply is carried out by independent and environmentally friendly solar cells. The excess solar energy is stored in a battery.
RECEPTION OF TIME CALIBRATION SIGNAL
· Automatic reception up to six times a day (the remaining automatic receptions are canceled as soon as one is successful); manual reception; reception mode.
· Receivable time calibration signals: Rugby, England (Call signal: MSF60, frequency: 60 kHz, extension: approximately 1500 km. COVERS THE WHOLE IBERIAN PENINSULA); Mainflingen, Germany (Call sign: DCF77, frequency: 77.5 kHz, extension: approximately 1500 km, COVERS THE WHOLE IBERIAN PENINSULA); Fort Collins, Colorado, United States (call sign: WWVB, frequency: 60.0kHZ. ); Fukushima, Japan (call sign: JJY, frequency: 40.0 kHZ.); Fukuoka / Saga, Japan (call sign: JJY, frequency: 60.0 kHZ).
· 20-second continuous measurement, 16 directions, angular value 0º to 359º, four direction pointers; calibration (bidirectional, northern); magnetic declination correction; heading memory.
· Measurement and presentation range: 260 hPA to 1,100 hPA (7.65 inHg to 32.45 inHg).
· Display unit: 1 PA (0.05 in. Hg).
· Measurement time: Daily from midnight in two hourly intervals (12 times a day); Every five seconds in barometer / thermometer mode
· Manual measurement (button operation).
· Barometric pressure graph.
· Measuring range: -700 m. at 10,000 m. (-2,300 feet to 32,800 feet) with no reference altitude.
· Presentation range: -10,000 to 10,000 m. (-32,800 to 32,800 feet) Readings produced based on a reference altitude or due to atmospheric conditions may result in negative values.
· Presentation unit: 5 m. (20 feet).
· Current altitude data: 5-second intervals for the first 3 minutes followed by 2-minute intervals for the next 9 or 10 hours. Altitude memory data: 24 altitude records and one highest altitude record.
· Altitude records: pressing a button will record the current altitude value, along with the date (month - day) of the reading.
· Highest Altitude Record: automatically records the highest altitude value measured to date in altimeter mode, along with the date (month - day) of the reading.
· Altitude adjustment, altitude graph.
· Measurement and presentation range: -10ºC to 60º C (-14ºF to 140ºF).
· Presentation unit: 0.1ºC (0.2ºF).
· Measurement time: Every five seconds in thermometer barometer mode. for the first two to three minutes after entering the Barometer / Thermometer Mode.
· Manual measurement (button operation).
HEADING SENSOR ACCURACY
· Direction: Within +/- 10º The values are guaranteed for a temperature range of –10º C to 40ºC (14ºF to 104º F).
· North pointer: Within +/- 2 digital segments.
PRESSURE SENSOR ACCURACY
Depth Indicator Barometer Fixed Temperature +/- (Displayed Value x 7.5%) +0.4 m +/- (Displayed Value x 7.5%) +1 ft +/- (Pressure Difference x 4.5% + 3hPa / mb) +/- (pressure difference x 4.5% + 0.0886 inHg).
· Variable temperature effect +/- 0.2 m every 10º C +/- 1 ft every 18º F +/- 14 hPa / mb every 10ºC +/- 0.4134 inHg every 18ºF. Values are guaranteed for a temperature range of 10º C to 40º C (50º F to 104ºF). Accuracy deteriorates due to strong impact to either the watch or sensor, and extreme temperatures.
TEMPERATURE SENSOR ACCURACY
· +/- 2ºC (+/- 3.6º F) in the range of –10º C to 60º C (14.0º F to 140º F).
TIDES AND MOON PHASES DATA
· Moon phase indicator for a certain date; tidal level for a specific time and date.
· Adjustment of high tide time; moon phase inversion.
· 33 cities (29 time zones).
· Daylight Saving Time / Standard Time.
· Measurement unit: 1 second.
· Countdown range: 60 minutes.
· Setting ranges: countdown start time: 1 to 60 minutes (1 minute increments); reset time (1 to 5 minutes, 1 minute increments).
· Progress buzzer.
· Unit of measurement 1/100 sec.
· Measuring capacity: 23: 59'59.99 ''.
· Measurement mode: Elapsed time, split time, 1st and 2nd times. to arrive.